Who we are and how to contact us
www.inpost.co.uk(the/our "Site") is operated by InPost UK Limited ("we"/"our"/"us"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08090698 and have our registered office at Unit C Boundary Park, Boundary Way, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7GE.
By using our site you accept these terms
By visiting/accessing/using our Site, you confirm that you accept these Terms of Website Use (the/these "Terms") and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our Site. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
These Terms refer to the following additional terms and policies, which also apply to your use of our Site (and, if applicable, our services):
If you use the parcel delivery service operated by InPost, our Terms and Conditions of Trading
Terms of Servicewill apply.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these Terms from time to time, for example to reflect changes to our products/services, our users’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes via notification on the Site. Every time you wish to use our Site, please check these Terms to ensure you understand and agree to the Terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our Site from time to time, for example to reflect changes to our products/services, our users’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes via notification on the Site.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in any and all of the materials of whatever nature published on/via it. These intellectual property rights and materials are protected by copyright and other laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Without limiting the foregoing paragraph, all names, images, logos identifying InPost are our proprietary marks. All third party brand, product, service and/or company names contained on our Site are the trademarks, service marks and/or trade names of their respective holders. We do not give permission for their use by any person other than the holders. Any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our Site in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Do not rely on information on the site
The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our Site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
The Site may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us at [insert contact details].
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user of the Site:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any of our services to you, which will be set out in our Terms of Service.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our Site for your domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms, their subject matter and their formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales (except that, if you are a consumer user: if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland).